- Added widgets
- Added layout for editing widgets !NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED YET!
- Updated JDK version to 1.8.
- Reworked a large degree of variable management to accommodate the use of ID's for improved readability and slightly less RAM use.
- Removed some unnecessary checks.
- Removed some unnecessary variables.
- Improved some inefficient loops.
- Properly fixed being able to long click search tools, you shouldn't be able to do that.
- Fixed an XML error in the saving for hidden apps.
- Removed the isPersistent bool from apps, it was very unnecessary.
- Fixed some positioning errors with the theme.
- Significantly reworked the settings menu code, it's not really better or worse, just different to accommodate all the changes.
- Some more progress to having the ability to hide apps.
No new APK yet, I'll upload it after I finish the widgets.
As usual you can check out the source, contribute, and download the installer APK from my github at:
Let me tell you, this move has not gone easy, and I've lost a LOT of dev time, it's been over a month now and we're still tryi...
Alright so I'm getting a lot of complaints (and harassment) over an event that happened Saturday (because everyone is buying into a lot ...
Yes, you read that right, overhead lines and shoutcast support for TC, this weekend. With 010 being the last planned release of the port be...