- Fixed a crash related to a null entity when trying to load a cached rollingstock ID.
- Fixed a crash related to linking's ability to detect different carts.
- Recipes for items are now stored in the train registry.
- Reworked the GUI selector to be more generic towards entities and tile entities.
- Inventory Handler was rebuilt to be able to handle inventories from entities and tile entities.
- Crafting now works, mostly. There's an issue where it won't update unless you close and re-open the GUI, and there's also a glitch where if you shift click the crafted item it wont consume the materials.
Looks like tomorrow is gonna be another bugfix day before I can move on to cleaning up what is actually there, and working on the rest of the crafters.
Let me tell you, this move has not gone easy, and I've lost a LOT of dev time, it's been over a month now and we're still tryi...
Alright so I'm getting a lot of complaints (and harassment) over an event that happened Saturday (because everyone is buying into a lot ...
Yes, you read that right, overhead lines and shoutcast support for TC, this weekend. With 010 being the last planned release of the port be...