Linking finally works (but its glitchy) #TrainsInMotion #Traincraft (1.7 rewrite)

- Coupling finally works, apparently having the hitbox do it was a bad idea. Still needs to be saved to NBT, and still makes the rollingstock fly off in opposite directions, but it works finally.
- Made the hitboxes for the Pullmans Palace a bit more accurate to the model.
- Fixed the height offset. Again.
- Fixed a typo in the Pullmans Palace model which caused a call to an invalid class.
- Cleaned up the hitbox code a bit.

Honestly I expected it to be fully done in a day, but I guess technically working is close enough. I'll have to tweak the values tomorrow and finish it up.
Then again I didn't actually plan to be working on TiM/TC over the weekend, so I guess that puts me ahead of schedule? Maybe?

Comments