- Reworked the motion code, it should be significantly smoother now.
- Added a lot of missing documentation, and fixed a lot of incorrect documentation. Sadly I'm still not done going over the docs, but I'm close, should be done tomorrow.
- Added some more proper credits.
- Fixed some issues with acceleration not going in the right direction.
- Fixed an issue with the lamp block not always updating when it should, java operators keep giving me the runaround.
- Moved the container class into the utility folder to organize things better.
- Added some more references to the language file.
- Added the actual language file and most of the necessary values for things that are already done.
- Changed the file name for the Brigadelok's item
Let me tell you, this move has not gone easy, and I've lost a LOT of dev time, it's been over a month now and we're still tryi...
Alright so I'm getting a lot of complaints (and harassment) over an event that happened Saturday (because everyone is buying into a lot ...
Yes, you read that right, overhead lines and shoutcast support for TC, this weekend. With 010 being the last planned release of the port be...