Some sorta progress. #TrainsInMotion #Traincraft (1.7.10 rewrite)

Alright so I've been having issues with the motion and pathfinding. I've had to rewrite it about 3 times. At this point I'm just rewriting the first method because it worked.
It is making progress however, performance is getting better, and less data is needing to be managed, plus it's no longer fusing into the ground, so that is something.

My main concern now is whether or not I'll have to use entities for the bogies, and if I'll be able to make the block detection more reliable.
I think it will be necessary for it to be an entity, regardless of how much I'd rather it not be.
If nothing else I can at least lower the overhead a lot on the bogies and make them more reliable.

Disappointment aside, it does mean alpha 3 is a lot closer.

- Fixed an error with the ZnD API.
- Moved the Bogie class to render since that's all it will get used for. It may even be worthwhile to move it to the render class later...
- Fixed render height of rollingstock... mostly.
- Removed the experimental movement code from generic rail transport.
- Significantly reworked the bogie entity, it's more efficient and movement is smoother, one way or another I think I'm gonna have to use this to make bogie pathfinding work.

Comments