#Traincraft 011, 012, and #TrainsInMotion changes

Okay so this is a big one.
Traincraft 011 released already, it was a hotfix for some things in 010, there were a number of rather large bugs. Not counting the version that got accidentally leaked.
So many new trains and rollingstock, I don't even remember them all, a big thanks to the community for all the contributions.
Not to mention a number of fixes. And when an Operator in creative mode removes a train or rollingstock, now it shows you who owned it, this is great for dealing with griefers. Or just spamming yourself in creative mode.

Controls were also reworked, so now they piggyback off vanilla forwards/backwards, and you can use jump as a brake. It's still dependent on the direction you are looking though, so heads up there.

012 already seems to be in the works. I think I'm giving up on giving up on this port, I apparently can't fully stop myself from working on it.
So far it seems it's gonna increase FPS by upwards of 20%, and there's some new skins being worked on.
Also more bugs fixes, mostly linking distances.

One more thing, if you are experiencing lag in TC, try turning off the chunkloaders, the new versions in 010 are a lot more reliable, but also a lot more overhead.
Go ahead and check it out on curse.

Meanwhile in TiM, the render has been through so many changes.... Of course this is one of the main reasons for the 20% FPS improvement in TC since they both use this thing.
Various systems have also been reworked to hopefully improve performance and reliability, mostly linking and hitboxes.
I think I'm out of bugs to fix, but I'll know in a couple days. If I am, then we finally get a new stable, public, release. And I finally get to begin work on 0.2.7.

Comments