Reorganizing some news stuff, for the better.

019 is in the works, and the last post I made was on 015. That's... A pretty big time difference.

I'll be fully honest here, I often get lost in code and forget to update anyone of the changes, aside from those that actually know how to read my git commits.

So for the betterment of the news feed:
- The Traincraft blog is gonna be moved to the traincraft website itself!
Speaking of, if you wanna read more on 019, head over there, I'm gonna go into some massive details soon after this post.
https://traincraft-mod.blogspot.com/
This is gonna allow me to let other members of the team post to the blog and interact directly with the community, or at least the community that isn't on our discord.
And maybe I can get one of them to transcribe my git changes to something normal people understand, because that seems to be out of my reach.

- This blog is gonna become something more personal.
I'll post here about my other projects that rarely see the light of day, like kingdom turns, my upcoming multiplatform adventure capatalist-esk strategy game set around running a medieval kingdom.
Maybe talk about some news, since the media can't be trusted to cite anything aside from buzzfeed, or others that cite buzzfeed.
Lets be honest, I'd rather be complaining in detail about brigadier (the new modding API for minecraft), than Nancy Pelosi.
And I'll probably rework this blog's theme again, the Traincraft blog is heavily tailored to this userbase, this one doesn't need to be, so I can make something I actually like.


I'm gonna end today's post here with a note to my Americans readers out there, It's the 6th, election day, get out there and vote, this is literally the last chance, and some important roles are up for grabs.
Be sure you're actually registered to vote though, because unlike the 2016 election they are going to be enforcing checks on that.
And if you're in san antonio, vote yes on propositions A, B, and C, let's un-do some damage that ourcity manager has been doing, and help our fire departments.

Comments